The Cattail Tank/Dress comes in 3 length options: tank, knee-length dress and maxi dress. The fitted sheath style flows into a slight A-Line flare making it sleek and athletic looking while still allowing for movement. The front features multiple vertical panelling options or one simple solid piece. The back showcases 2 different options: a simple racer-back or a set of angled panels with fun triangle details at the neckline and the hem of the tank.
- Advanced Beginner level
- Sizes 2-16
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper (Note that as this pattern contains a maxi-dress option there are potentially a lot of pages to print. Be sure to consult the "Pages to Print" chart in the tutorial to determine the pages necessary for your chosen options and sizes or choose the A0 copyshop file.)
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (4 pages)
- Includes Projector File
- Tricot Interfacing or other interfacing suitable for stretch fabrics. (Angled Back version only)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog. https://mamidesofiona.com/2020/02/26/the-cattail-tank-dress/