The Juniper is a lovely knee length dress or peplum shirt. The shirt is fully lined and completely reversible. It pairs beautifully with the Dandelion tank, which is a great option for those that desire coverage in the back. Add the Rocky Shore tights for a full outfit! There are 2 ties in the back of the shirt/dress. The upper one is designed in the style of a man’s bowtie, the lower one is a typical tie, with longer “tails”. The dress version also includes a placket and button closure hidden behind the lower tie.
One exciting feature of this pattern is the inclusion of a darted bodice for sizes 8-14. This dart is designed to accommodate girls with a 1" or less difference in upper bust to full bust measurements.
Also included with this product purchase is a step by step picture tutorial on how to tie the upper bowtie closure, or watch the video tutorial below.
- Advanced Beginner level
- Sizes 2-14
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Includes A0 copyshop file (1 page)
- Includes Projector file
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
Recommended Fabrics: Mid weight wovens such as quilting cottons. The peplum shirt may be considered in some lighter weight wovens such as rayon or tencel.
- small piece of fusible woven interfacing (such as Pellon SF101) about 4" x 5" (dress version only)
- 1/2"-5/8" button (dress version only)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.