The Miss Bonfire hoodie is designed with a cozy, slightly relaxed fit that nips in a bit at the waist for shaping. Separate front bodice/panel pieces are available for A-D cup sizes. A lined hood with an optional drawstring is a main feature of this sweater, but it CAN be made with just a simple neckband instead. The sleeve cuffs can be made as either solid cuffs or with a thumb hole. The angled front panel can hide an optional front pocket. A slight hi-lo hemline makes this a perfect sweater for pairing with leggings.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 0-20 (Misses)
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Separate A0 print files for each cup size (available in layers and colour, if desired)
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
NOTE: These notions are for the drawstring version of the hoodie. If omitting the drawstrings/eyelets none of these are required.
- 4 eyelets with 1/4” inside diameter (optional for hood/hem drawstring openings. Buttonholes are also a suitable alternative.)
- Drawstring (for hood and hem)
- Small piece of iron-on interfacing (enough for 4 pieces 1.5”x1.5”) (for stabilizing eyelet/buttonhole location)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog.