This sleeve add-on is the perfect addition to our Miss Limestone pattern (in the woven/coat version). The original coat features drop shoulder “sleeves” that end mid elbow and create the perfect layering piece for spring/fall. This sleeve is added to the original pattern where the previous one ends. A cuffed hem (with optional trim in the upper and/or lower seam) finishes it off perfectly. In keeping with the coat style, this sleeve is slightly oversized in both width and length.
- Beginner level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (1 page)
- Includes Projector Files
- mid to heavy weight wovens with a bit of drape such as flannels, wool, coating, etc.
(optional, but must be included or not based on main coat lining choice):
- light to mid weight wovens. Something with a slightly slippery surface is a great choice. Fabrics such as rayons, viscose, satins, lining fabrics, etc.
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only and as such are non-refundable.
Read more about this pattern in the blog. https://mamidesofiona.com/?p=8162