The Miss Sunset PJ pants are designed for both knit and woven fabrics. There are options to accommodate both fabric types like a folded over elastic waist or a casing. Both have an optional drawstring. The leg can be cut as shorts, capri, or full length and can be finished with a simple hem or a cuff with accent trim. The Miss Dusk top is made as a companion pattern for a full PJ set.
- Beginner level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (2 pages)
- Includes Projector File (includes grid layers in metric and imperial)
Fabrics: The waistband and hem options should be considered when choosing fabric types. Some fabrics will not be suitable for some options.
Knits - Light to medium weight knit fabrics such as cotton jersey, bamboo jersey, double brushed poly and more.
Wovens - Light to medium weight woven fabrics such as double gauze, flannelette, satins, and more.
1” wide elastic
Optional for waist ties:
- Drawstring for waist ties
- Small pieces of fusible interfacing
Optional for cuff trim:
- premade piping
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.