The Miss Tundra top is a relaxed fit shirt in cropped, waist and hip length. Perfect for sweater knits and old T-shirt upcycles. Choose a dropped shoulder short “sleeve” with a facing, a 3/4 length cuffed sleeve or a fitted long sleeve. The neckline facing has a slight V in the back and can be sewn hidden or visible. The shorter lengths are great for layering over the Miss Dandelion dress or Miss Aspen romper. The hip length is a perfect mix of stylish and relaxed comfort.
- Beginner level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- A0 File
- Projector File (includes grid layers in metric and imperial)
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
Recommended Fabrics: Light to medium weight knits with a minimum 25% stretch such as bamboo Lycra, sweater knits, rayon spandex, or waffle knit. Use T-shirts with graphics for an upcycle option. Each type of knit will result in a slightly different final look.
Fabrics with drape are most suitable. Stiff or structured fabrics tend to create a side profile “bell” shape especially in the crop length. Pattern adjustments should be considered for these types of fabric.
- 3/8”-1/2” interfacing or 3/8” clear elastic for stabilizing shoulder seams.
- Tricot or stretch interfacing for the facing.
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog.