The Tamarack tights are a dream come true for those girls that love the sporty look. They come in a shorts length or a long-crop length just above the ankle. There are various piecing options including a spot for some mesh. The contoured waistband is created in the manner of most adult workout wear tights with a band in two different heights. Tamarack is designed with negative ease for a fitted tight, typical of work-out wear. Pair with the Cattail Tank top for a complete look.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 2-16
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (2 pages)
- Includes Projector File
Recommended Fabrics: Knit fabrics with 50-70% stretch and good recovery are recommended such as some cotton jerseys and athletic knits.
NOTE: Fabrics with high compression may feel too tight to some children and it may be preferred to size up when using this type of fabric.
Athletic mesh is a fun choice for the curved insert in ankle option “C”. (See line drawing image.)
- 1/4-3/8" braided or clear elastic for the waistband (optional when using waistband fabric with good recovery.)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog