i love this pattern, so versatile and a a lot of option. i love the detail of the trim and on the bottom of the long sleeve. easy to sew and nice tutorial
Available in shirt, tunic or dress length, the Lynx’s cold shoulder and high neckline create a fun modern silhouette. The A-Line shape and above the knee deep hem give the dress a ‘70s retro-vibe. Optional lace/trim or ruffle details allow for extra customization. All versions include short or full length sleeve options. The full length sleeves feature a wristband with button and placket, or an elastic cuff.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 2-14
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Includes A0 copyshop file (2 pages)
- Includes projector file
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
Recommended Fabrics: Light to medium-weight wovens (such as rayons, tencels or voiles). Some quilting cottons MAY be suitable, but the drape and flow of the fabric will be the determining factors. For best results it is recommended to use fabric that hangs/flows well.
- Lace/Decorative Trim (for Optional detailing)
- 2 small buttons (button placket sleeve only)
- small piece of fusible woven interfacing (button placket sleeve only)
- 3 1/2 inches of 1/8" elastic (button placket sleeve only)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.