The Miss Fern is a tiered skirt in short, midi, or maxi length. It includes an invisible side zipper and inseam pockets stabilized in the waistband. The short length is a single tier, the midi is a double tiered skirt, and the maxi includes 3 tiers. The short and midi length are drafted with a 1/4 circle skirt. All tiers are gently gathered for a fullness suited for a mature look in an easy to wear skirt. Perfect for summer wear with a Miss Tundra top and sandals.
- Intermediate level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (3 pages)
- Includes Projector File (with grid layers in metric and imperial)
Lightweight woven fabrics that will drape nicely. Rayon, viscose challis, chambray, and similar fabrics.
- *Fusible interfacing for zipper stability
- *Fusible interfacing for very lightweight waistband fabrics.
- 9-11” invisible zipper (use longer zipper when the waist is a few sizes smaller than the hip.)
*Use an interfacing that is similar weight to the fabric being used.
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about the Miss Fern pattern including fabric options and important fit considerations in the blog post.