The Miss Fern is a tiered skirt in short, midi, or maxi length. It includes an invisible side zipper and inseam pockets stabilized in the waistband. The short length is a single tier, the midi is a double tiered skirt, and the maxi includes 3 tiers. The short and midi length are drafted with a 1/4 circle skirt. All tiers are gently gathered for a fullness suited for a mature look in an easy to wear skirt. Perfect for summer wear with a Miss Tundra top and sandals.
- Intermediate level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (3 pages)
- Includes Projector File (with grid layers in metric and imperial)
Lightweight woven fabrics that will drape nicely. Rayon, viscose challis, chambray, and similar fabrics.
- *Fusible interfacing for zipper stability
- *Fusible interfacing for very lightweight waistband fabrics.
- 9-11” invisible zipper (use longer zipper when the waist is a few sizes smaller than the hip.)
*Use an interfacing that is similar weight to the fabric being used.
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about the Miss Fern pattern including fabric options and important fit considerations in the blog post.
See all the tester versions of this pattern in the Sofiona FB Group album. CLICK HERE