This versatile knit dress pattern features front princess seams, pockets on the front side panel, and a high-low split hem. It comes with options for crop, shirt, knee, or full length and a short or tall neckband, with or without a hood. The hood option for this knit dress pattern adds a cozy and comfortable touch to the garment. The hood can be plain without any drawstring, or you can use eyelets or buttonholes at the front of the hood to insert a drawstring. To grab both the girls Polar and the Junior Miss Polar together check out the bundle listing HERE.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 2-16
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (2 pages)
- Includes Projector File (includes grid layers in metric and imperial)
-Mid weight knit fabrics with at least 30% stretch such as some French Terry, Fleece, Heavier Rib Knits, etc.
Neckband, Sleeve Cuffs and Pocket Trim:
- Cuffing or ribbing
- Mid weight fusible interfacing such as Pellon SF-101 (hood drawstring version only)
- 2 x eyelets (eyelet drawstring version only)
- drawstring (drawstring version only)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog: Polar Sweater/Dress – I am Mami de Sofiona