This versatile knit dress pattern is available in A, B, C or D-cup sizes and features front princess seams, optional pockets on the front side panel, and a high-low split hem. It comes with options for crop, shirt, knee, or calf length and a short or tall neckband, with or without a hood. The hood option for this knit dress pattern adds a cozy and comfortable touch to the garment. The hood can be plain without any drawstring, or you can choose from two drawstring options to customize it to your liking. The first option is to use eyelets or buttonholes at the front of the hood to insert a drawstring. The second option is to create a welt opening on the front of the hood and use the wide drawstring. To grab both the Junior Miss Polar and the girls Polar together check out the bundle listing HERE.
- Intermediate level
- Junior Miss Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (6 pages)
- Includes Projector File (includes grid layers in metric and imperial)
-Mid weight knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch such as some French Terry, Fleece, Heavier Rib Knits, etc.
Kneckband, Sleeve Cuffs and Pocket Trim:
- Cuffing or ribbing
- Mid weight fusible interfacing such as Pellon SF-101 (hood drawstring/welt drawstring version only)
- 2 x eyelets (eyelet drawstring version only)
- drawstring (drawstring version only)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog: Polar Sweater/Dress – I am Mami de Sofiona