The Junior Miss Wood Lily Pants are woven high waist pants or shorts with a side zipper. Options include front and back pockets, an off-set belt and three different cuff/hem styles for the pants version (flat front with elastic back, elastic casing the whole way around or straight leg with simple hem).
Try the pants in a twill or corduroy with the elastic casing for a more structured pant, or grab your favorite mid-weight drapey fabric with the belt and flat front cuff options for a dressier look. At a slightly cropped length the cuffed pants style wonderfully with a pair of heels or a cute ankle boot! The straight leg pant sits just a little longer for a more casual look. As the weather warms try out the shorts which have a 3 1/2” inseam and a quick turned up hem.
- Intermediate level
- Sizes 0-20
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
- Includes A0 copyshop file (2 pages)
- Includes Projector File (includes grid layers in metric and imperial)
FABRICS: Mid-weight woven fabrics with 10% - 25% stretch and good recovery such as some canvas, denim, twill, linen, corduroy, viscose and satin.
- 9” invisible zipper
- bias tape: 3/8” finished width (optional and also available as cut chart piece to make your own)
- Flat Front: 1 1/2” Non-roll or Knit Elastic
- Elastic Casing: 1” Non-roll or Knit Elastic
FRONT POCKET VERSION:
- small piece of mid-weight fusible interfacing
- 2 x 1” D-Rings (size 0-10)
- 2 x 1 1/4” D-Rings (size 12-20)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.
Read more about this pattern in the blog: Miss Wood Lily – I am Mami de Sofiona
See all the tester versions of this pattern in the Sofiona Facebook Group album: CLICK HERE