The Pinecone skirt is a free pattern using the code found in our Facebook Fan Group. The two layers allow you to show off two beautiful woven fabrics, and make for twice the twirling fun! Optional cut outs on the top skirt are reminiscent of little pinecone flakes, and take this skirt up a notch from your basic double circle skirt. Recommended fabrics are light-medium weight wovens with some stability.
- Intermediate Beginner level
- Sizes 2-14
- Color photo tutorial with hyperlinks
- Quick instruction page
- Printable on 8 1/2x11 and A4 paper
- Layers available for printing specific sizes
Recommended Fabrics: Light to medium weight wovens with some stability (such as quilting cottons). Fabrics with a lot of drape (such as Rayons) are NOT recommended.
- 1" elastic (sizes 2-8)
- 2" elastic (sizes 10-14)
- 1 1/2" bias binding (if not making your own)
**This is a digital copy of the pattern only.